Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DC Headshots - Jennifer Levin

Jennifer came to me for her theater headshots about a week ago. This was her first headshot session. She and I got along great and I really loved her excitement about getting her headshots done for the first time. I also liked her infectious smile. She has a wonderful smile that is sure to stop anyone in their tracks.


Here is the edit that we got it down to. These were her favorite un-retouched images from the shoot.

Here are the two final images that were chosen from the shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Are you using Picasa to proof? Interesting... and do you somehow share the session across it?

    I use Reproductions' proofing system for my NYC Headshots, but I'm always on the lookout for systems that would work for portraits and and other types of photography.

    ReplyDelete